Plantable Notebook with Plantable Pencil For Kids (ES-2KP2)
These Eco friendly Notepads are made from 100% Recycled Paper - Serving a cause to Saves Trees. These notepads has seeds that can be sowed/planted and help serve the environment. How to Plant: After complete use, cut out the notepad cover and soak in water for 3-4 days until it sprouts. Cover the sprouted paper with soil and keep giving the water and sunlight for about a week to allow Germination.
- The notepad made of Seed Paper Cover & 20 Handmade Pages (40 writable)
- This product is Non-Toxic, Safe and Eco-Friendly.
- An ideal gift for students, offices and businesses who care for the environment.
- Size :- 7x5 inches
- Made from 100% Recycled Paper - Saves Trees and Grows Plants! Provides Great Writing Quality - Certified - Extra Dark certified 2B Lead
- Plantable Seed Pencils come with 100% Edible, Kid-Safe Colors.
- How to Plant: Use the recycled paper pencil till it gets shorter. Bury it sideways into the soil once it is too short to use. Water it with love everyday for 5-7 days. The germination period is 5-10 days depending upon the seeds in the plantable pencil. Keep the pot in a way it gets a little sunlight but not directly under it
- Once the pencil is too small to use, it can be planted. The seed from inside grows out
- Pack of 2 with Plantable Packing.